A busy Easter break with lots of activities for the family and a number of sights to photograph.
Photography package summaries;
- Trains were part of the Steamrail Victoria Easter excursion, they are classic diesels from ~1950s. The Vlocity was in between A66 and the CSL/SSR set. ** Taken on Sunday **
- The bush scenes were taken on a friends farm about 20 mins NW of Bendigo on the Good Friday.
Hi-res pics can be found on my redbubble page.
Back into the abandoned Gillie Pie factory in Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.
For more info on this urban exploration photo-shoot, drop over to my facebook page.
Using full auto bracketing on my #Canon 6D I am learning how to auto-bracket and burst shot 3, 5 & 7 exposure shots. These tests were under the #Monash bridge near Lake Weeroona and are 7 exposure #HDR. This was a real test of camera and software as the lighting goes to the extremes of the spectrum. Without HDR you would loose the shadows or burn out the whites. Yes, it is exaggerated but I like that at the moment. Yes, I did do 7 bracket post processing with a normal finish and it did cover the dynamic range – just not as visually stimulating for me
See more at my facebook page @ www.facebook.com/ShayneTWright/
Over the past few months a wave of slackness had washed over me concerning this blog. Well, not completely slackness, more like a diversion.
Over the past few weeks, a number of events occurred;
- family crisis – son diagnosed with epilepsy,
- Christmas holidays – 7 kids and 6 adults at our place for about 4 weeks in total
- new models – new Star Wars plastic scale models to build
- photography – out and about but time poor on processing
- 1500km round trip – 5 day holiday road trip
Rather than go into detail over the past weeks, it is suffice to say the world is spinning at break neck speeds and the photo collection below is a summary of shoots over the last two months.
Want to see more?
FB = www.facebook.com/ShayneTWright/
Redbubble = http://www.redbubble.com/people/shaynetwright