Blissful early mornings on the beach have super-charged my creativity batteries. So much so that I have re-invigorated not only y photography but also my fiction writing too!
Sisters of Salvation: The Bishop’s Den is the follow-up novella to SOS: Cult of Z. I have been working up th plot lines that draws in new characters / creatures that hide amongst the shadows. A trio of cults are coming together to challenge the Sisterhood through ancient supernatural means.
So with the recharge, I shall be pushing ahead with;
- revamp of my existing novella / book line-up
- Sisters of Salvation #2: The Bishop’s Den (Plot completed and draft in progress)
- Sisters of Salvation #1: Cult of Z (revamp cover and summation blurb)
- Cyber Nightmares #3: Snarfed (working title – plot drafted)
- Cyber Nightmares #2: autonomous Chaos (revamp cover and summation blurb)
- Cyber Nightmares #1: For the sake of nine million (revamp cover, title change [?] and summation blurb)
- Nature abhors a vacuum (revamp cover and summation blurb)
- Develop website for novellas, photography, modelling outlet…maybe with this site or a stand alone.
- Start a weekly vlog on creativity / writing / photography
- Better understanding of e-book marketing techniques
Some may say it is a bit ambitious but I love a challenge that pulls at both my heart and mind.
I hope you will join me on the next stage of my creative journey…