Over the past few months a wave of slackness had washed over me concerning this blog. Well, not completely slackness, more like a diversion.
Over the past few weeks, a number of events occurred;
- family crisis – son diagnosed with epilepsy,
- Christmas holidays – 7 kids and 6 adults at our place for about 4 weeks in total
- new models – new Star Wars plastic scale models to build
- photography – out and about but time poor on processing
- 1500km round trip – 5 day holiday road trip
Rather than go into detail over the past weeks, it is suffice to say the world is spinning at break neck speeds and the photo collection below is a summary of shoots over the last two months.
Want to see more?
Redbubble = http://www.redbubble.com/people/shaynetwright